Pilates and Barre Instructors/Contractors
Core Studio is seeking certified, experienced Pilates and Barre Instructors/Contractors to lead classes at one of Burlington’s most popular Pilates, barre and personal training studios. Successful Instructors/Contractors will be self-driven independent business owners who also thrive when collaborating with a team. You’ll interact closely with both the studio owner and a growing team of instructors to build your brand within the Core Studio family. We are committed to providing our clients with the very best services, programs and amenities, with the highest professional standards, and your role as an Instructor/Contractor is to help ensure a positive experience for our clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Attend to clients’ needs for their first and subsequent visits, including intake forms, MindBody profile setup and mobile app check-in, questions related to purchasing packages, etc. (Prior experience with MindBody a plus!)
- Build a thorough knowledge of services offered, pricing, promotional offers and other instructor teaching styles.
- Motivate clients to reach their fitness goals through professional, challenging and safe Pilates and barre techniques.
- Drive business to your classes and the studio by conducting direct outreach to the community and potential clients, and building positive relationships with current clients to maintain loyalty and retention.
- Be an ambassador for the Core Studio family by following and engaging with our studio social media channels on Facebook and Instagram, and client newsletter.
- Attend regular Instructor/Contractor team meetings to stay informed about studio news, scheduling updates, etc.
- Help maintain a clean and tidy studio atmosphere for clients before and after your classes.
Candidates must display a can-do attitude and leadership qualities. The role requires a commitment to regular weekly class times, CPR certification and Professional Liability coverage. A Core Studio Instructor/Contractor will be paid based on their level of experience, and will have the benefit of free classes. Qualified candidates that display an interest in or passion for learning the Core Studio barre method are encouraged to apply.
Please complete the form below to apply, including attaching your resume with relevant work experience, a cover letter explaining your interest in the role, and weekly availability and/or desired regular weekly class times. If your qualifications fit our needs, we will be in touch with you soon after your submission.