In response to COVID-19 we are happy to announce the launch of our virtual classes beginning Friday, March 20th! To participate while you’re practicing social distancing, we’re taking you step-by-step for a seamless, virtual barre & Pilates experience…
STEP 1:Use the MindBody app or our website to sign up for class. Because Core Studio is continuing to offer classes with a limit of 5 attendees in Studio, you will see two options. Please be sure to sign up for the Virtual class option. This should be done at least one hour in advance of the start of class to allow us ample time to share the Zoom link and password with you.
STEP 2:You will receive an email from email@example.com with a link inviting you to join the class you have signed up for. If you don’t see it, be sure to check your junk/spam folder, as well as your email settings on MindBody (you must opt-in for email alerts and communication – if you need help with this, please emailus!).
STEP 3:For your first virtual class, be sure to click on the link at least 10-20 minutes before the start to download your Zoom application. Then grab your equipment* and join us for class!
- Kitchen counter or chair back
- Small hand weights (cans of soup are a great option if you don’t have them, and not using weights still provides great challenge to even the strongest)
- A towel and a full water bottle.
VIRTUAL PRICING OPTIONS available as of Thursday, March 19th:
- Virtual 1st Class FREE for your initial virtual class
- Virtual 3 for $33 Class Special – an introductory offer
- Following taking advantage of the above options, use your current packages, or select from any of our other Core Barre/Aerial package options (although we will not be offering Virtual Aerial Classes), as all will be available for use for our Virtual Classes at this time.
For those who wish to attend class at the studio while classes remain on the schedule, please note the following changes:
- Class sizes are now limited to 5 per class
- No props will be used during classes.
- We will avoid using hands-on corrections.
- All barres and other hard surfaces (doors & door knobs, spray bottles, hand gel/spray bottles, bathroom, etc.) are disinfected between all classes.
- The use of hand weights will be optional. We ask that you disinfect them both before and after use.
- Antibacterial hand gels and sprays are always available for use.
We continue to encourage all to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain the recommended social distancing of 6 feet
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell
We also ask that you check our class schedule online, or check our Social Media (links below), for both our limited on-site and new virtual classes.
We truly appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have been receiving from you, our special community, as we all face this unusual challenge together, one day at a time.
All the best,Kathy and Team CORE
All the best,
Kathy and Team CORE